Friday, August 10, 2007

Living In Hell?

I've had theory about the south all since I came to live here, and weather like this (105 today!)reminds me again.

Every one knows that the south is very religious and I think the hot, humid summer days are the reason why.
If you live every summer of your earthly life in these hell-like-conditions you know how hell's going to be like and no one in their right mind really want to spend their eternity in conditions any where similar to that.

If this theory is right, I expect all churches in the south, on the mid plains, and all the way up the Mid-West will have a up-swing in their member numbers all August and to mid September when hell hopefully will lose it's grip on us once again and allow heavens cool breezes and high clear skies back in our lives.

Until then... visit a church or two and drink plenty of water

No comments: