Thursday, May 17, 2007

Immigration Reform

I just heard on the news that the Senate have reached an agreement that will give illegal immigrants a visa and a chance for green card and eventually a citizenship.

That just makes me soooooo mad, why?
Because I'm a immigrant myself, that's why.

My husband and I went through two and half years of torture dealing with what then was called the INS. We are good people and wanted to do what was right and that prolonged our separation for an extra year and a half. Thousands of dollars in fees and translations of documents, and paper works up to our eye balls. We went through all that, and I am a legal resident of the US and I'm darn proud of it too. In a year I'll be eligible to apply for citizenship and you bet I'll send my papers in ASAP.

I think all illegal immigrants need to be kicked out and start back on square ONE, and go through the same procedure I did.
NOT be rewarded for their illegal act and sent in front of people like me that did the right thing and followed the law.

If illegal immigrants get visas and green cards, I request to get all the money I spent back, and I also want to be compensated for all the pain and suffering my husband and I went through.

I think about $700,000.00 is an appropriate figure.
Please E-mail me for my bank account information, Cash would work to.

No comments: