Thursday, August 4, 2011

We've almost bought a car

So the very last day at the house has been wild...

Dale went to turn in our 8 bags, I went out for a coffee and bookstore visit with Sissi. Syssa got her hair trimmed, and I have ran around like crazy afraid to forget something.

I called my wonderful cousin Stefan today, funny, but he sounds and talks more and more like his dad, my beloved uncle. ha ha ha... Anyway, he looked online on different cars and I think we've found one we like and will buy it!!!!

An Opel Astra Caravan -07

wooohoooo!!!!!
So that's exciting.
Did I mention that I love my family in Sweden that are sooooo helpful?

Anyway, I might not have time to write anything until we get to Germany, but as soon as I get the chance I'll post something.

To all my American friends, I'll miss you, I LOVE YOU!! and I'll see you in January!!!!

No comments: