Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cravings

Now for the whole month of January, my husband and I have been very good, following Jillian Michael's diet plan and her work out plan.

The first week I felt awesome, lost 10 pounds and the soreness in my muscles made me feel even better.

The second week I gained 2 pounds, but since I'm a religious follower of Biggest Looser, I was prepared for the bad "week 2". So I was, if not OK with the lack of results from the second week, at least not totally broken down.

Third week has passed and I lost the 2 pounds I gained last week but that's it...

I'm sooooo tired of squash and zucchini, rice crackers and jello, so you have no idea.

If someone three years ago when I weighed close to 320 pound would have told me that I was mad about 10 irritating pounds I wanted to loose just because, then I would have slapped myself, but it's true, now I really have set this goal to loose an other silly 10 pounds and it's killing me.

For dinner today I made spaghetti for the kids and I was about to cry, I crave spaghetti, the juicy meatballs, the pasta sauce filled with mushrooms, corn, and loads of Mozzarella cheese made my mouth water so bad I had to wear a bib.... almost.

But I was resistant and didn't even sample it, I waited for my hubby to come home and we made together some healthy chicken stir fry with no rice, but a lot of beansprouts..... Not to bad but it didn't really taste anything like spaghetti which was what I craved...

Tomorrow night my hubby's taking me out for dinner though....
Sushi bar baby...
yeah!!

No comments: